COVID-19 One- Tube Multiplex RT-qPCR Kit ( Version-2.1 R)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Piece|
|Number of Reactions(Preps)/Kit||100|
|Test Method||(SARS-CoV-2) RT-PCR|
|Result Time (Rapid Kits)||60 MINUTES|
|Sample Type||Oral Swab|
|Usage/Application||CONFIRMATORY DIAGNOSIS FOR COVID-19|
|Storage Temperature||-10 TO -20|
|Test Time||1 hr|
|Packaging Size||100 REACTIONS|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
This GenePath CoViDx One RT-qPCR kit is intended for use in conjunction with an appropriate nucleic acid extraction procedure(not provide) by experienced clinical laboratory personnel specificially instructed and trained in the techniques of real-time PCR and in vitro diagnostic procedures for infectious pathogens.
1) High analytical and clinical sensitivity and specificity.
2) Single-tube assay for efficient use of real-time thermocyclers and increased laboratory throughput.
3) Compatible with most 4-color detection cyclers: Green(495-520), Yellow(535-560), Orange(590-610) and Red(645-670)
4) Multiple targets on the Covid-19 genome(SARS-CoV-V2 specific RdRP and N and "sarbeco" coronaviruses specific E) increase confidence in diagnosis and increase tolerance to presence of mutations at primer binding sites.
5) One of the quickest PCR protocols on the market.
6) Presence of an endogenous human control gene allows process control through sample preparation.
7) Custom propriety modified oligonucleotide primers coupled with a proprietary qRT-PCR formulation for higher assay performance.
8) Uses the 'UNG/dUTP' system to minimize the risk of PCR carry-over contamination.
9) Assay designed and optimized by a highly experienced international team of scientists, clinicians and informaticians. Assay development and validation guided by real clinical molecular diagnostic testing of over 1,500 samples GenePath diagnostics NABL/ICMR approved testing laboratory.
- Item Code: 3822
- Production Capacity: 80000/ Day
- Delivery Time: 1 -2 WEEKS